Opioids and opiates are commonly used to treat different levels of pain. Opioids work by inducing a calming relief to control pain. Because of the potency of opioids, individuals can develop a dependency if they misuse, abuse, or don’t monitor their use of the medications. When an opioid use disorder does impact an individual, there are several ways to treat the disease of addiction. One of the methods used for opioid use disorder is a medication-assisted treatment approach involving Suboxone.
At Ethan Crossing Cleveland, we offer a state-of-the-art opioid detox program designed to help you recover from the adverse effects of opioid dependence. In our programs, clients will find they can take advantage of a suboxone treatment program. Our medication-assisted program at Ethan Crossing is the most comprehensive you’ll find in any rehab center in Cleveland. Reach us through our secure online form today or call us at 855.967.2436 for more information about our unique, on-demand suboxone treatment program relapse prevention program.
Why You Need Suboxone Treatment
Opioid misuse is prevalent among clients. According to the CDC, prescription opioid and illicit opioid use led to the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans. One leading cause of opioid misuse is overprescribing encouraged by pharmaceutical companies over the needs of individuals and doctor recommendations. Because of the epidemic of opioid addiction in the United States, there has been a spike in heroin addiction as individuals dependent on opioids look for a cheaper and more easily available alternative to meet their needs.
Because of the complex effects of opioid dependence on the body and mind, the use of suboxone medications is a more efficient treatment method. Suboxone is the brand name of two opioid derivative drugs— Buprenorphine and Naloxone. It’s a synthetic opioid with a “ceiling effect.” This means suboxone medication is safe even at overdose. Suboxone meds work by reducing your cravings for opioid dependence.
Advantages of Suboxone Treatment
Drug addiction treatment programs use suboxone because of its many advantages, such as:
- It weakens opioid withdrawal: Sudden withdrawal from opioid dependence is challenging for anyone going through a rehab process. Negative consequences of sudden withdrawal include fever, sweating, and vomiting. However, with buprenorphine, a major component of suboxone, your addictive cravings for opioids will be suppressed as you recover from opioid dependence.
- It diminishes the effects of other opioids: Suboxone is a high-affinity agonist drug that’s efficient at blocking other opioids, such as morphine and heroin, from binding to your system. This means that it can help to diminish the abuse of other opioids.
- Lower potential for abuse: Suboxone is a safe opioid, especially because it’s a partial opioid agonist drug with low overdose risk. With a suboxone treatment plan, you run little risk of drug addiction.
- Availability: Most persons struggling with opioid dependence are untreated because of a lack of accessibility to treatment plans. Unlike other treatment plans, suboxone treatment plans are readily available at an affordable cost. This means you don’t need to break an arm to get over opioid dependence.
Benefits of Our Drug Addiction Treatment Program at Ethan Crossing Cleveland
Medical opioid detoxification is mentally and emotionally demanding. The common backlash people face includes stigmatization and isolation. This is why you need a community for your suboxone treatment program. Our rehabilitation community will provide a comfortable and hospitable setting for your recovery process.
We have a state-of-the-art residential rehab center that offers several therapies that’ll help you uncover the root cause of your opioid dependence. Some of the benefits of our drug addiction treatment program include:
- Regular Medical Detox Monitoring: We know how demanding drug addiction is. Therefore, we provide a 24/7 medical assisted program during your withdrawal process.
- Residential Treatment Program: Your comfort is important to us. This is why we have a stress-free specialized program that’ll aid your recovery process without compromising your comfort.
- Work-life Balance: This service will help you achieve work-life balance without disrupting your recovery process.
Also, some of our cutting edge our programs and services include but are not limited to:
- Detox programs
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Outpatient treatment program
Learn More by Reaching Out to Ethan Crossing Cleveland Today
At Ethan Crossing Cleveland, we combine innovative addiction therapy with passionate care to provide a comprehensive treatment that is sure to get you on the road to recovery from addiction and mental disorders. Get more out of our drug addiction treatment program by visiting any of our centers in Cleveland today. To learn more about our top-notch program, please contact us through our secure online form or call us at 855.967.2436!