Many people with addiction problems love to get help and feel alive again but often withdraw because they think they can’t afford it. If you are someone like that, then Blue Cross insurance is a great option to consider. Many addiction recovery facilities support Blue Cross coverage for drug rehab and are a fantastic choice for persons undergoing drug rehab and can’t fund themselves. Here at Ethan Crossing Cleveland, Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance coverage is just one of our addiction recovery resources.
Paying for rehab is unaffordable for some persons, and that’s why Ethan Crossing Cleveland can guide individuals through the insurance verification process. You can learn more about Blue Cross coverage for drug rehab by contacting us online or calling us at 855.967.2436.
What is Blue Cross?
The Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS) is the largest and best insurance company in the US, providing alcohol and drug treatment coverage to minimize out-of-pocket expenses. Rehab centers that are members of the BCBS provide health insurance coverage to over 100 million Americans, helping them get through drug and alcohol rehabilitation easily.
Anyone getting into an addiction treatment program should consider if the rehab center they are deciding to visit has programs covered by the BCBS. That way, they can make better choices during their decision-making process.
How Does the Blue Cross Insurance Work?
The Blue Cross rehab insurance has several affordable coverage plans, where clients only have to pay small deductibles or even nothing at all to access efficient substance abuse treatment. Blue Cross offers several options to meet the needs of individuals and families, such as:
- Bronze: With this plan, you can only cover 60% of the medical cost. It requires low monthly payments but a high deductible.
- Silver: Here, you only need to make a slightly higher payment every month with a lower deductible. It covers 70% of the medical cost.
- Gold: This plan requires higher monthly payment with a low deductible and covers a massive 80% of your medical expenses.
- Platinum: It covers a whopping 90% of your medical expenses, and it requires the highest monthly payment and the lowest deductible.
Paying for rehab isn’t always easy, and that’s why you should purchase a Blue Cross coverage plan today to access effective drug treatment programs without hassles.
Who Needs Drug Rehab?
Those who suffer from drug addiction sometimes think they still have it under control until it’s too late. It’s essential to figure out your addiction early because it takes longer to overcome the addiction as you go deeper into the act. So, if you take a specific substance frequently and fear you are dependent, ask yourself the below questions to know if you need drug rehab:
- Do you often miss essential commitments like work, school, or family time?
- Has your relationship with family and friends become strained?
- Have you found dangerous and reckless behaviors exciting?
- Do you often have run-ins with the law?
- Do you feel ashamed of your drug consumption and often hide taking it?
- Have you felt like the drugs will help you feel accepted or loved?
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, you should register for addiction treatment.
Why Should You Choose Ethan Crossing for Substance Abuse Treatment?
Straight to the point. We run several BCBS programs for both men and women at our substance abuse treatment center to help you achieve long-term addiction recovery at little or no cost. Also, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge techniques, alongside amenities like an indoor gym, courtyards, and lounge spaces, give you a comfortable environment to go through your recovery. Some of our programs and services include but are not limited to:
- Detox programs
- Men’s rehab
- Women’s rehab
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
At Ethan Crossing Cleveland, you don’t need to break the bank to enjoy drug rehabilitation. Our Blue Cross coverage for drug rehab has made paying for rehab easy and financially convenient.
Learn More About Blue Cross Coverage for Drug Rehab at Ethan Crossing Cleveland
Ethan Crossing Cleveland is the right place to choose if you’re looking for a BCBS-covered rehabilitation center. You can never go wrong by choosing to visit our substance abuse treatment center. To learn more about Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for drug rehab, please contact us through our secure online form or call us 855.967.2436 today.